sábado, 19 de noviembre de 2011

My presentation mail

My name is Gianluca Muscolino Lluch. I'm 17 years old and I live in Empuriabrava. My birthday is the 23rd of June. My mum's name is Gemma and she is an English teacher in Roses. I live with her and my stepfather; he is French and he works as a boats seller. his name is Pascal. My dad, Sandro, is Italian and he is the boss of a construction entreprise. Last year I went to Ireland to do 5th year (1er batxillerat). I spent there 9 months and I made a lot of new friends. I was in a residence and we were not allowed to leave on weekends. However, once every three weekends, we were going to Dublin for a weekend. I love playing tennis. My favourite tennis player is Roger Federer. Every summer I work as a tennis teacher and I do some competitions in France. The think that I love is watching Moto GP on Sunday.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario