domingo, 20 de noviembre de 2011

The jellyfish

Jellyfish is an aquatic animal, dangerous that looks like a plastic bag. this animal fascinates me. Jellyfish cannot see, it doesn't know where is it going, it just follows the sea current. It has some poisonous tentacles. Some jellyfish are very dangerous, (even mortal) while others are not at all. And it does not depend on their size, for exemple:

- the first photo is about a 200kg jellyfish, but it is not mortal, but she can cause several damages. 

- the second photo is a jellyfish wich is smaller than my little finger but her poison is mortally dangerous. There is one man, Ben Southall, who survived to her poison.

I wrote about jellyfish because I think that they are magnifically beautiful and wonderful, but I am horribly afraid of them.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario