sábado, 19 de noviembre de 2011

Film review: Brave Heart

Brave Heart is a famous film diriged, produced and satrried by Mel Gibson. This epic movie is based on Wlliam Wallace's life, a nacional Scotish hero. That film came out in 1995 and won the oscar to the best film.
The main plot is about a guy (William) who loses his family when they fought against the English army. He was taken by his uncle and spent 10 years abrought. When he came back he fell in love with a girl (Morron) but the English killed her so William wants revenge, and starts a revolution. I'm not going to tell how it ends, I would remove the intrigue of the film. However, it is a dramatic, war, patriotic and love film. I love this film because of the strenght and power in Wallace's efforts and I admire the faith of William in his country.

Here I leave the link to that film's trailer. You may see it if you have never seen this film as I think is a wonderful film.
Brave Heart's Trailer

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario