domingo, 25 de noviembre de 2012

My Dreams

Dear Sònia,

I actually wanted to tell you about my dreams, I don't know if you are very familiar with the dreams of other people but mine is this one:




I love tennis and any sport that it is individual such as running a marathon, a triathlon or even skiing, because it takes out of you the soul of the auto evaluation and you have to be very focused and hardworking to succeed in one of these sports. My dream would be to never give up in these competitions and be lucky to do not get injured. I don’t want to become professional, I only love doing sport and prove myself. Where can I go? Which are my limits? Those are the questions I need to answer and as long as I can keep doing sport, for my pleasure, I will be able to take out the frustration of my body and I will feel like a leaf in the air.
However, I would like to keep going with my studies so I can graduate with my friends of a career that I don’t know yet (I mean that I haven’t made a choice of what do I want to study).

So I have applied to get a schoolarship abroad in the United States, where I will be able to convalidate my tennis with the studies and I have a good new: The agency that will help me to get that schoolarship has told me that I have many possibilities to get one.

Thank you very much for listening to me and take care, 



                                                                                                                                                             Gianluca Muscolino


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario