sábado, 2 de marzo de 2013

My friend Joan

Joan is my best friend. He is from Barcelona and I only can meet him in summer holidays and sometimes in Christmas. I know him because of the tennnis. He used to play in my club few years ago. Now he is studying his second year in the Uniersity. He is one year older than me (he is nineteen years old), so sometimes I think about him as my old brother.
Joan isn't a tall guy but neither a short one we could say he has a standard heigh. He has black curly hair but he usually wears it quite short so you can't appreciate his affro style. He is brown-eyed and he has a characteristic big nose. Because of the sport he is quite broad shouldered.
Joan is a very open-minded person, he likes trying new things and he likes to challenge himself. He has some friends in England and he usually spends part of the summer somewhere in the island, near Manchester. He also is very hardworking and he is very sportif. I like to go running with him, he knows what to do to motivate me. He is extremely sociable, he gets on very well with all my friends here and they think that he is a very happy and amable guy.
In my opinion, Joan is not just a friend, is like a brother that knows how to deal with me and I kind of admire him. I really had great moments next to him and I hope that we will keep in touch even though we don't see each other very often.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario