domingo, 4 de marzo de 2012

A weekend skiing

Two or three weekends ago, me and some friends of the class went on a trip to Andorra. I really amused these days. We went by bus and because the driver wasn't paying attention it took four hours instead of three. When we reached Andorra everyboby was excited and first thing we did was renting some skis for us. The sky slopes were quite good. By the way, I was expecting much more ice than we had. We can't complain aout that, but we can about the temperature. It was freezing; the three days we had below -10ºC! I am very happy that we went there. As I said we had a great time even though some people had some unfortunate accidents (one boy broke his arm, another girl sprain her knee, and another one got an hypothermia). However, I am happy I went because I learnt to jump! I fell a lot of times and sometimes I thought I had injured myself but it was worth to fell because it is the way you learn.
I love skiing and I hope one day I will be able togo somewhere in Canada to practice!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario