jueves, 31 de mayo de 2012

"Sant Pere de Rhodes"


"Sant Pere de Rhodes" is a monestry set in the "Alt Empordà". It is at the very top of a mountain of the "Cap the Creus". I love that place because it has some impresive and amazing views, mainly the sunset when everithing looks golden. When you see those views, you feel free and an emotion of peace borns inside of you. Even more when you get there by bike. I usually do that way by bike (it takes me about two hours to get up there anb ten minutes to get back down) and it is very tiring. It is a cultural place as this monestry was built in the eleventh century. At first it was in ruins, but nowadays they have repaired and rebiulded it. There are also a lot of tourists, because a lot of touristic buses go there. It is easy to get there  as it is between Roses, Vilajuiga, Cadaquès and Port de la Selva.

In fact, I love going there on weekends by bike, and I think that those moments are the most wonderful moments in my life.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario