jueves, 31 de mayo de 2012

International Trail of "Cap de Creus"

234_Trail_Roses.JPGThe International Trail of "Cap the Creus" is a race organized by klassmark and that it goes all around the "Cap de Creus". I am writting about it because I did 5 weeks ago! There were a lot of people from a lot of places all around Spain and France. We were all together between 600 and 650. There were three diferent races. The first one was 12km long. The first classified did it in a little more than an hour. The second race was 24km long. The winner did it in two hours and eleven minutes. The third and last race was huge. It was 42km long and it took the racers until "Cadaquès" and "Port de la Selva". The start and end of all of them was the harbour of Roses. I did the second race (24km) I got classed 89 out of 321; and the 4th of runners bellow 18 years old. I did it with two more friends from Roses and we are very proud about what we did! Now, the two days after the race I got stiffness on my legs and I hadn't been able to move properly. Also, it was very dangerous. I saw some runners who had injuries and one of them had been picked up during the race with the helicopter because he fall and he injured his head. However, it has been worth doing it because it was a wonderful and amazing experience and I am already looking foward the next one in 2013! Even though that it was very dangerous. I saw some runners who had injuries and one of them had been picked up during the race with the helicopter because he fall and he injured his head.

Here the link of the website: http://trailcapdecreus.com/index.php
In the third photo, the one in blue is my friend.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario