sábado, 11 de mayo de 2013

Your Say: Game of Thrones

Games of Thrones is a serie TV that I have started to watch relatively soon. It has been a serie taken from a saga of 7 books. I have only seen 5 chapters and I can ensure that the TV serie is as good as people say. It is quite cruel and very confusing to follow (at the beginning). But it has the clue and key to make an espectator keep watching it: the mistery. There is a wall, an enormous wall , made of ice and that it is secured by soldiers. I don't know how will it end but I think that everithing will change in a few chapters. I mean that in the just 5 chapters that I have seen a lot of people die and I think that the directors do not have any prejudices at the time of make someone die.
I hope that this TV serie won't disapoint me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario